Rules and Regulations
- Students must come to the school in proper, neat and clean uniform, with their nails properly trimmed.
- Students must attend the school regularly and punctually. Non- Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students must bring their diaries to the school every day.
- Students must show due respect and deference to the school authorities.
- Students must handle all the school property with care and give required attention .
- For any act of serious indiscipline, the school reserves the right to suspend or expel the student with or without warning.
- Student must go out of the class only with the permission of the teacher and should have OUT-PASS with them
- Students must lock their cycles / scooters and place them at the specified places .In case of theft , the school bears no moral responsibility although all care will be taken to guard them
- Students without valid driving licence and halmet will not be permitted to come to school on motor vehicles
Every Student Must Not
- Bring articles of value, such as rings, watches, mobiles, ipods, or other items of jewellery to school. The school will not be held responsible for the loss of such articles.
- Lend or borrow money or any other article.
- Create confusion in the class by bursting crackers and splashing colours.
- Use rude or abusive language.
- Talk in any other language except ENGLISH.
- Break the discipline of the school in any way. Students coming on their own must reach five minutes prior to the bell.
Every Parents Must
- Avoid going to the class rooms to meet their wards or take them away during the school hours, in case of impelling need Principal’s permission should be taken.
- Refrain offering any gifts, presents or money to the drivers, conductors or other employees of the school.
- Go through ward’s diary everyday
- Spend five to ten minutes at the bed time with the child sharing moral values.
- Supervise, guide & guard the T.V. viewing of the child.
- Purchase school uniform from the school Tuck shop only to check the variation in colour and fabric.
At Maple International School, we recognise the imperative of imparting on educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship. We are a school with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and an Indian Soul; a school that celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children to face the challenges of 21st century with confidence and strength of character.